. . . . so there you have it people. Please give me a try! The least that will happen is that you will increase your options of finding the right person to help you with the chore, Right ? So, go ahead and fill out the little contact form on the following page, listing any & all projects you need my assistance with. I will get back to you within 4 1/2 hours. If, on the other hand, you need a quicker response, please dial me direct at ...
(2 1 4) 6 6 8 - 4 4 3 9
* Please keep in mind that I will not actually answer a telephone call while I'm either DRIVING or ON A JOB working for a customer. I believe that while I'm on the clock, my customers want me to be WORKING for them & not taking appointments & answering questions about any future job that I may or may not get. So, please merely leave a message.
"Mr. Scooter", Solo Owner, Operator & of course
. . . . . "Rent-a-Gent" does not charge you what other service-oriented businesses call a 'service call' fee. That being the standard fee they charge any customer for merely coming out to talk to them about any potential job you may give them. These days that fee can range from $39.95 to as much as $275.00 and MORE, depending on the company and type of work they offer. I, on the other hand, have what I like to refer to as "Mr. Scooter's One Way Gasoline Fee ". Hey, at the price of fuel these days, I can't afford to run all over DFW to meet with folks who in truth are "just shop'n around" ! So as of January 1st., 2004, "Rent-a-Gent" will tack onto your bill a 48¢ per mile one way "fuel" charge.
Thanks for your understand of this charge
Now for the answer you're really after,
..... yes! Believe it or not, that is all I charge for any project you may have for me. Granted, that is my hourly price for jobs done on Monday though Friday, but if you need me on a Saturday, I'll gladly come out at $35.00 per hour! And if Sunday is the only day you can "use me", than the hourly charge is a mere $45.00. Hey, I love to spend time with my family, but if you're willing to pay me $35.00 or $45.00 per hour to come out to your place on a Saturday or Sunday, well than I'll love to be with YOU even more!
Note: There may be some exceptions where the $25.00 labor per hours rate does NOT apply, but I have as of yet to run into too many of them. When I do, I will list it here. I have been known to collect more on the "fuel fee" then on the labor fee! And lastly, don't forget the 8.25% TAXES! I too pay taxes to the federal government every 90 days and I have to collect them from YOU. Sorry about that folks. Just consider what they pay in other countries like France, Great Britian, South Africa, & Brazil. I've been there, ... I KNOW.
*CONTINUING LIST OF JOBS WHERE THE $30.00 PER HOUR LABOR CHARGE DOES NOT APPLY:
- Paint the entire outside of your house
- Run a 220v line from the Main Junction Box (req. Lic.)
- Modeling in the nude. Yes, I know that I said $30.00 per hour, but the going rate in the DFW area is $150.00 per hour. Research it yourself Betty Thompson! I get $150.00 plus mileage. Got it! Schedule early ladies!
- Re-Roof your home. (an occasional tile here & there is OK)
- Cleaning out the dwelling of a "HOARDER". It's $60.00 per hour and I supply one extra person to assist me. This service is provided on Mondays trough Fridays only as the city dumps are not open on weekeds
. . . . . . more to come, I'm sure
Hey, . . . Here's an idea! Is there anyone out there that is interested in maybe getting involved with me here at "Rent-a-Gent" ? If you're an unemployeed Veteran and possess a skill that you think may help further advance this companies' national outlook, contact me. I could always use quality people AND ideas. Maybe we could talk "FRANCHISE" here. We never know til we know, right ?
Copyright 1993. All rights reserved.
"Rent - a - Gent" Company, LLC
* Business name Trade Marked March 12, 1992 *